Monday 22 October 2012

Magical Monday - Buddhism meets Catholicism in Montmartre

MM: week 11
Buddhism meets Catholicism in Montmartre




I've decided to change the rules of Magical Monday. I'm allowing myself to use Photoshop. I'm a qualified architect, but for the past 10 years I've been working mostly as a graphic designer. I figured that I could combine my passion for taking photographs with a bit of graphic fun. A little mental/design gymnastics every Monday morning to get me going. This decision was also influenced by the fact that my camera is slowly dying [insert wringing of hands and choked sobs]. It still works, but the zoom lens keeps on getting jammed, I can only take a few photos at a time and I need to wait between snaps. I am gutted. If anybody hears of any photography competitions where the prize is a camera I'd love to hear about them!

More photos from the Magical Mondays series can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.