Friday 24 September 2010

Curled railings, shadows and the Sacré Cœur

The incredible weather we've been having lately has enticed me to go for more post-school-drop-off strolls than I would normally indulge in. This means I can be up by the Sacré Cœur early, while the sun is still low and the crowds have not yet arrived. Let's face it, the Sacré Cœur is not popular for nothing.
While taking photos of the Church my attention was diverted by some railings that enclose the rear of the Sacré Cœur. The sun reflected off them and cast extravagant shadows. What I didn't notice until I got home and looked at the photos on my computer was the small green grass hopper hiding in one of the metal curls.

And finally I saw this, to me this shadow looked like it had been painted on the wall.
Rather like this...
Curled railings slideshow can be found here 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.