Friday 2 December 2011

Time for more Oddities

My collection of quirky Parisian snapshots has been building up in my 'Oddities' folder. What do you make of this fellow (spotted in the Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)? How would he look in the corner of your living room? Maybe in the kid's bedroom?


Or maybe you'd prefer this fine gentleman?


This cockerel, spotted in La Cité des Fleurs, made me smile. Could you look a bit more furious Monsieur Coq? Et bah non. Not possible.


Yoohoo! I'm over here.


Refreshment drink?


Perhaps you'd like to grate some carrots?


Flipflop art...really?


I prefer these giraffs.


I'm also quite partial to the plaster art, prevalent in our neighbourhood.


A love this giant silver scoubidou on Rue Chappe near the Sacré Coeur.


I found this silver human statue making his way home after a hard day's work quite sobering.


I didn't know what to make of rue Durantin covered in feathers. Where did they come from?


This cat, watching the world go by, made me laugh out loud. Can you see it wearing a virtual flowery house coat? I can.


A previous 'Oddities' post can be found here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.