Friday 13 December 2013

Snatching a Magical Moment

Yesterday our daughter went on a school outing. My instructions were to pick her up at the Louvre at 19h00. I left the house with plenty of time to spare and decided to get out of the Metro at Concorde and then walk the last stretch. I had been working at my computer all day and quite fancied stretching my legs and getting some fresh air. 

As I popped above ground at Place de la Concorde I was greeted with this vision.


The Jardin des Tuileries was closing so I headed towards Rue de Rivoli. I turned round to admire the view. Lampposts, obelisk and Eiffel Tower vied for attention...



...in the end it was the Eiffel Tower won.

Magical moments like this make so happy that I live in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.